Commercial Property - Office Buildings - BARN CONVERSION OFFICE ACCOMMODATION
The property is located in a rural setting on the Yelvertoft Road just outside West Haddon which lies midway between Northampton, Daventry and Rugby on the A428. Excellent connectivity to the M1 at
Junction 18 is available approximately 6 minute’s drive time away.
A traditional two-storey building of brick and stone under slate roof. The property has been converted in recent years to high quality offices (3 office rooms, kitchen and WCs to each floor) and benefits from the following:
- Perimeter skirting trunking of telecoms and electrical cabling.
- High ceilings with exposed oak trusses to first floor
- Electric heating and Cat ll lighting
- 18 adjacent car spaces (6 per floor plus 6 shared visitor spaces)
- To let floor-by-floor or combined
- First Floor:88.71 m² (955 ft²)
Total: 167.22 m² (1800 ft²)
The Old Dairy
A single-storey brick and steel building recently converted to provide two open plan offices, each with its own kitchenette. A central reception and disabled WC facilities serve the building:
- To let room-by-room or combined
- High ceilings with exposed oak trusses
- Geothermal under-floor heating and Cat ll lighting
- External patio area overlooking open fields
- 6 adjacent covered car spaces (3 per room)
- Left Suite:36.32 m² (390 ft²)
- Right Suite:38.00 m² (410 ft²)
Total: 74.32 m² (800 ft)
See description above.
Rateable Value: £9,700
Rates Payable 2014/15: £4,569
Rateable Value: £10,500
Rates Payable 2014/15: £4,945
The Old Dairy
Rateable Value: £4,750
Rates Payable 2014/15: £2,237
Rateable Value: £4,700
Rates Payable 2014/15: £2,214
(Excludes Small Business Rates Relief which may apply)
The Rates Payable figure is an estimate. It does not take into account any Transitional Arrangements. It is important that interested parties verify this information with the relevant Borough Council Rating Department.
The office suites are available to let on terms to be agreed at an initial rent calculated at £12.50 sq ft per annum, exclusive. Discounts are available for larger space occupiers subject to length of lease. Utilities are either sub-metered and charged to the tenant on a usage basis or form part of the Service Charge for the site which also covers external repair, upkeep of landscaping and car parks and driveway. The Service Charge for 2014 is £1.00 per sq ft.
All figures quoted are exclusive of any VAT that the landlord may have a duty or choose to impose. We are informed that VAT is payable.
Each party shall bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
Strictly by appointment through the Sole Agents: HADLAND CHARTERED SURVEYORS TEL: 01604 639657